Our goal is to get each student road ready with skills to drive confidently any vehicle and pass the road test at any local DDS. The instructor can cover basic driving skills, lane changing, various parking scenarios, reversing techniques, highway driving, practice home-to-work/school (vice versa) driving routes and prepare for road test.
How many lessons do I need?
The average new driver with little/no experience will need 8 to 12 hours of professional training. Each driving lesson is 2-hours. The driving lessons are offered Monday to Saturday from 8:00AM to 8:00PM.
How much are driving lessons?
- 2 hours = $132 (great review for road test or new drivers that need an evaluation prior to continuing their education)
- 4 hours – $264 (for experienced drivers)
- 6 hours = $355 (most popular)
- 8 hours = $460 (master refresher course)
- 10 hours = $565 (recommended for most drivers)
- 12 hours = $660 (great savings & gets most new drivers ready for the road test)
- 20 hours = $1,040 (max savings & great way to achieve the most confidence and experience)
DDS Road Test Option
If you need to rent a car for road test, then our Road Test Package is perfect for you. This package allows you to use the same vehicle and also get additional practice before taking the actual road test. DDS requires all road test to be done by appointment only. So on the day of your appointment, an instructor will pick-up with enough time to practice road test skills for 20 to 30 minutes. Amount of practice depends on distance from pick-up address to actual DDS road test center. We practice until it’s time to check-in for the road test at DDS. It’s a great option for the nervous student or anyone without the use of a comfortable vehicle. Call us at 770-814-9770 to schedule your road test.
Let’s go ahead and plan your “graduation” date soon.